You refined by:
Senior Quality Engineer (undo)
Tralee, County Kerry
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement through the application of lean manufacturing techniques.
- Continuously research and implement “Best Practice”…
- Conducting audits and assessments of internal processes and suppliers manufacturing sites.
- Supporting various operational /manufacturing groups and suppliers in…
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Proficient in understanding of Med Device manufacturing processes desirable.
- Support manufacturing transfers to other plants/facilities, leading quality…
€55,000 - €60,000 a year
- Assistance with site to site manufacturing transfers.
- A multinational Medical Device client in Galway is seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to bolster it`s…
- Merit Medical employs 6000 people worldwide maintaining a diverse, global manufacturing footprint in Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Australia.
- Experience in an aseptic manufacturing environment preferred.
- A Senior Quality Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client.
- Proven experience of Lean manufacturing / six sigma is highly desirable.
- Required to manage; process audits, development of Quality Management system and…
- Drive the resolution, analysis and problem solving of new product related issues, working closely with both manufacturing Quality and R&D.
- Orion Group Life Sciences have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer for our client based in Limerick.
- This is a permanent role.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Support the introduction/implementation of product/process…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.