Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Responsible for the overall operation of potentially large-scale manufacturing machinery including actions such as feeding materials for processing, adjusting…
Athlone, County Westmeath
- Operate manufacturing equipment and instruments.
- Develop and provide training on complex manufacturing processes.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Operates Plant and Production machinery at an acceptable level of production, quality, safety and housekeeping in accordance with GMP.
- Good news, we are hiring!
- Provide engineering support to all manufacturing related issues.
- Our potent active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturing plant in Sligo requires a…
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes within a pharmaceutical/ medical device environment desirable but not essential.
- Primary Location - IRE-Connacht-Galway.
Shannon, County Clare
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision by following detailed manufacturing instructions.
- Flexibility to work overtime to ensure smooth and continuous…
- You are the heart of our manufacturing process.
- As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state…
- The Ringaskiddy API site has over 600 colleagues working on the site and is a key manufacturing facility in the Pfizer Global Supply Network specializing in New…
Newbridge, County Kildare
- Executing process manufacturing instructions including set up, change over and operation of equipment.
- We continuously improve and enhance our facility through…
- Use Right First Time (six-sigma) and lean manufacturing practices leading to operational excellence.
- They will be responsible for ensuring the manufacturing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.