- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of medical device manufacturing & GMP environment would be an advantage.
- You are the heart of our manufacturing process.
- As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state…
- As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process…
Shannon, County Clare
- Some manufacturing experience in a supervisory role.
- Additionally, you will be an active member of the manufacturing staff contributing to the overall…
- Use Right First Time (six-sigma) and lean manufacturing practices leading to operational excellence.
- They will be responsible for ensuring the manufacturing…
- Graduate or individual with 1 - 3 years experience is a similar role (Chemistry / QC testing) within the pharmaceutical / medical devices / manufacturing…
- Very good understanding of the manufacturing process.
- We have six manufacturing facilities located in Clonmel, Cootehill, Donegal, Longford and Sligo and a…
Enniscorthy, County Wexford
- Improve product quality, labor efficiency, and throughput through the use improved manufacturing techniques using Six Sigma principles.
- The Ringaskiddy API site has over 600 colleagues working on the site and is a key manufacturing facility in the Pfizer Global Supply Network specializing in New…
- Production Operative – Lough Egish, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan.
- Glanbia Ireland is a world class, ambitious, integrated agri-food and nutrition business, with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.