Next Generation jobs
- Has scientific expertise and ability to think ahead to the next step in drug development process.
- Excellent Associate Scientist role with a global biotech based…
BMS Sales Recruitment
€45,000 - €70,000 a year
- Apply now and take the next step in your career!
- Responsible for designing control system schematics and the generation of control system specifications for a…
- Also, work to reduce the cost of our existing products through collaboration with R&D and development of next generation process technologies and capabilities.
- MCCI targets real-life applications with its research and currently has projects in diverse topics such as DNA detection, next generation optical communications…
- Electrical BIM Engineer | Cork.
- Vickerstock are working with one of Irelands largest Mechanical and Electrical contractors to resource an Electrical BIM…
- Working on next generation SOC devices containing multiple processor systems.
- Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications.
- 0The Process Engineer, Cork, Ireland is will be responsible for the processing of III-V R&D devices runs including runs for lasers, passives, and high-speed…
- You will be a Chartered Engineer or will be working towards an appropriate Professional status with membership of a professional institution over the next 12…
- Prioritize engineering leadership and talent development with a focus on strengthening core capability and developing next generation.
- Design, develop and characterise next generation optoelectronic modules for use in systems for industrial, medical and consumer/utility applications worldwide.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.