Office Secretary jobs
- Qualified or part qualified company secretary (Ideal but not essential).
- The candidate should apply for this role as we are a growing dynamic team in Kilkenny …
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- My client who is an established organisation is currently seeking an Administration Assistant/ Secretary to join their team for a 6-month maternity contract.
Stephen Walsh & Co. Solicitors
- This is a great opportunity to work in a busy office with career progression and training provided.
- Stephen Walsh and Company Solicitors have a vacancy for a…
- Duties to include general office work, typing, dictaphone, to cover areas of probate, litigation, and conveyancing.
- Full time or part time considered.
- Liaising with the Central Bank of Ireland, Companies Registration Office, Revenue Commissions and registered office providers in Cayman and Luxembourg.
- John O. Lee and Company Solicitors, Cork city seek to recruit a Legal Secretary with experience in litigation, probate and conveyancing.
- Barden Legal is working with a fund consulting firm who is seeking a corporate governance consultant / company secretary to join its business.
- The reporting of the GSO into the wider finance function provides numerous benefits to the office, including access to and inclusion in the activities of a…
DAC Beachcroft LLP
- We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami.
- Reception cover (1 hour per week);
EP Keane & Company
- EP Keane and Company Solicitors are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary for immediate start at their Galway office.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.