Office Administrator jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
Matrix Recruitment Group
- Ability to work on own initiative in a busy office environment.
- What you need to know.
- Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Junior Office…
- IT literate and proficient in MS office.
- 2 years previous experience in a busy office environment.
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- Are you interested in working for one of the world`s leading insurance and financial services companies?
- We are looking fora Busines Support Administrators to…
€28,000 - €34,000 a year
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a highly successful projects team.
- You will be organized, methodical and a team player ensuring…
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- They are currently seeking to recruit a team of project administrators and will offer a 3 month contract initially with a view to extension.
- RSM is a world leader in the provision of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally.
- IT Equipment Management and Support: Management and distribution of devices and peripherals, maintenance of inventory records and distribution of office…
- Demonstrated computer skills, preferably Microsoft office (e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet).
- My client a pharma and biotechnology company based in Dublin…
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with office products.
- Provide seamless cover for EA when out of office in respect of global Calendar & Meeting organization,…
- This role is to commence in January in a temporary assignment of 3 months.
- As a part of their Learning and development team you will support on daily…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.