Office Administrator jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
You refined by:
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- As our P&C Administrator you will provide administration support to the People & Culture Administration Function responsible for the Head Office functions…
- IT literate with advanced knowledge Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Purpose of Role: Provide administration support to…
- Provide general office administrative support if needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (especially Excel).
- Your responsibilities include, but are not limited…
- Our Buying Teams are a key element to our continued success and we currently have a number of grocery buying administrator vacancies.
- Group Pensions (Annual Reporting) Administrator.
- Zurich Life Assurance is looking for a Group Pensions Administrator for the Annual Reporting team.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Support senior leadership with contract and price negotiations with…
- IT literate and proficient in MS office.
- 2 years previous experience in a busy office environment.
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements & liaising with internal travel office and develop detailed itineraries.
- Good knowledge of G-Suite.
- You have six or more years’ experience in senior level customer service role, with two or more of those years being in a role dealing with business customers …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.