Office Administrator jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
You refined by:
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- Your new company a leading Irish Insurance Company based in Dublin city requires an office administrator to join their team.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- As our P&C Administrator you will provide administration support to the People & Culture Administration Function responsible for the Head Office functions…
€33,000 - €35,000 a year
- Head Office Administrator -Procurement Dept South Dublin 35k.
- Are you looking for a career move to join a Dynamic and rapidly expanding company based in South…
- Ensuring the office stationery supply is sufficient & creating the layout of the office.
- Use of a variety of office software such as spreadsheet, emails and…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Our client is a well known fintech leader seeking an office administrator to join their busy, fast paced and growing team in South Dublin.
€35,000 - €37,000 a year
- PA/Team Administrator | Property | Dublin 2 | up to 37K.
- As PA/Team Administrator you will become a central figure in the day to day management of a busy team…
- Previous experience in office/administration work is essential.
- If you are a proactive person with strong administrative focus, take pride and ownership in your…
- We are looking for experienced administrators who enjoy using their excellent communication and organisation skills in a busy environment.
Dublin West, County Dublin
€36,000 - €40,000 a year
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, particularly Excel.
- Administrator and Product Support Executive.
- €35,000-€40,000 - Excellent Benefits.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.