Office Administrator jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
- With offices all over the World, Vistatec is growing fast as the demand for global content increases.
- We are always looking for motivated, innovative and…
- 1-2 years’ experience gained in a similar role within a corporate office environment.
- Receive, distribute and maintain all office supplies and keep the…
- Provide general office administrative support if needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (especially Excel).
- Your responsibilities include, but are not limited…
- Our client require an Administrator to join their team asap.
- Performing a variety of clerical and data entry tasks.
- At Wriggle, our mission is to enhance teaching and learning with technology and supporting all educators on their journey towards digital transformation.
€34,106 - €52,235 a year
- Fáilte Ireland invites applications for the position of Human Resources.
- Administrator. The role will report to the Human Resources Officer and shall be.
- BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving…
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join our team as Customer Support / Service Administrator.
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Support senior leadership with contract and price negotiations with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.