Office Administrator jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
Berkeley & Assiciates Estate Agents
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Responsibility for efficient running of busy office, admin, dealing with clients, viewings, CRM system, communication, record keeping etc.
- Provide general office administrative support if needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (especially Excel).
- Your responsibilities include, but are not limited…
- With offices all over the World, Vistatec is growing fast as the demand for global content increases.
- We are always looking for motivated, innovative and…
- Our client require an Administrator to join their team asap.
- Performing a variety of clerical and data entry tasks.
Leixlip, County Kildare
- Strong MS office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and presentation making ability.
- The Administrator will provide support by ensuring that all…
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join our team as Customer Support / Service Administrator.
- IT literate and proficient in MS office.
- 2 years previous experience in a busy office environment.
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Matrix Recruitment Group
- Ability to work on own initiative in a busy office environment.
- What you need to know.
- Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Junior Office…
- Dixons Carphone is Europe’s leading electrical and telecommunications company.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Administrator to join our team…
Signature Flight Support
- Ability to work in a busy office environment.
- Ensure that all customer invoices are completed posted and filed in a timely manner, advising the Station and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.