Office Administrator jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
Leixlip, County Kildare
- Strong MS office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and presentation making ability.
- The Administrator will provide support by ensuring that all…
Matrix Recruitment Group
- Ability to work on own initiative in a busy office environment.
- What you need to know.
- Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Junior Office…
€35,000 - €37,000 a year
- PA/Team Administrator | Property | Dublin 2 | up to 37K.
- As PA/Team Administrator you will become a central figure in the day to day management of a busy team…
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Assessing AIBMS clients to ensure they are compliant with Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) legislation.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Support senior leadership with contract and price negotiations with…
- IT literate and proficient in MS office.
- 2 years previous experience in a busy office environment.
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- We are looking for experienced administrators who enjoy using their excellent communication and organisation skills in a busy environment.
€33,000 - €35,000 a year
- Head Office Administrator -Procurement Dept South Dublin 35k.
- Are you looking for a career move to join a Dynamic and rapidly expanding company based in South…
- Order and maintain office stationery by anticipating demand, placing and expediting orders, and evaluating new office products.
- Work as part of a Team.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team in our beautiful Brown Thomas Boutique as a Stock Administrator.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.