Office Administrator jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
€13,000 - €15,000 a year
- Your new company a well established Architectural Firm requires an experienced office receptionist/administrator to joint their growing team.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Acting as a back-office specialist with ability to assist customer queries.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Modern offices with free lunch available.
- UTCFS Products, 2007-2008 Orchard Avenue, Citywest Business Campus, Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland.
- What can we offer you?
- Provide general office administrative support if needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (especially Excel).
- Your responsibilities include, but are not limited…
- This full-time position will be located at our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Facebook is seeking an experienced Lease Administrator.
- Accounting experience is a plus.
- You have good command of Microsoft office applications.
- We act locally as fund administrator and depositary for a wide range of international clients who manage…
Motor Insurers' Bureau of Ireland
- Liaising with handling offices to resolve queries;
- Are you looking for a temporary role which will give you exposure to the world of insurance claims and…
- An exciting administrator role has arisen in the Individual Pensions team.
- This role is a 12 month fixed term contract based at our site in Cherrywood.
- Linking in with other PwC offices globally to complete some tasks.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements & liaising with internal travel office and…
- Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in our Dublin office:
- In Ireland, Mercer employs over 600 employees in offices based in Dublin and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.