Office Administrator jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- You will strive to ensure a smooth admin function while also looking after the main studio office.
- This role often acts as the interface between individual crew…
- Based in Primark HQ in Dublin and working closely across offices with Press Assistants and Press Officers, the Fashion Communications Administrator will ensure…
- As our P&C Administrator you will provide administration support to the People & Culture Administration Function responsible for the Head Office functions…
- Successful candidates will gain a thorough knowledge of the workings of a life office by working in a dynamic environment handling queries and requests relating…
- The successful candidate will be based at our fast paced European Shared Services office in Swords County Dublin were we employ approximately 900 people with…
- Supports their team in all administrative tasks, and minor accounting processes.
- Takes care of the correct filing of the documentation and provides team members…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Assist in the delivery of on the job training and development of other administrators.
- Grow your career at State Street.
- Escalate client issues where necessary.
- Other ad hoc office duties and projects, as required by the business.
- This is an opportunity to join our Willis TowersWatson Life and Pensions Administration…
- Our Buying Teams are a key element to our continued success and we currently have a number of grocery buying administrator vacancies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.