Office Administrator jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
St. Patrick's University Hospital
- Strong administrative background with proven competency in all aspects of office procedures.
- Strong administrative background with proven competency in all…
- At Wriggle, our mission is to enhance teaching and learning with technology and supporting all educators on their journey towards digital transformation.
Cordant People IE
South Dublin, County Dublin
€27,024 a year
- Our client a government body based in D 8 have a required for a period of 3 – 5 months at Grade 4 level, starting salary €27,024.
€13 - €14 an hour
- As the administrator you will be responsible for supporting senior management and a wider administration team.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Working Pattern: Fixed Term Contract 12 months | 37.5 hours per week.
- Energy Customer Solutions is the face of SSE to our customers in GB and Ireland, providing…
- Full knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
- Based in our office at Dublin airport working on site with our client Aer Lingus.
- We’re in good companies.
- Deloitte have an opportunity for an experienced travel administrator to join our in-house travel desk.
- What impact will you make?
- I am currently working with a number of clients in Dublin who are seeking to hire candidates from January onwards to work on a temporary basis within their…
€12 - €18 an hour
- We are currently seeking to register temporary Reception and Administration professionals who are available for short -long term assignments with our clients.
Dublin West, County Dublin
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced office environment.
- Salary: €12.50 per hour.
- Support in running of the Office.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.