Office Administrator jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- You will strive to ensure a smooth admin function while also looking after the main studio office.
- This role often acts as the interface between individual crew…
- As our P&C Administrator you will provide administration support to the People & Culture Administration Function responsible for the Head Office functions…
- We are currently looking for an experienced office administrator to join our team based in Dublin, Ireland for a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Based in Primark HQ in Dublin and working closely across offices with Press Assistants and Press Officers, the Fashion Communications Administrator will ensure…
- The Securities & Derivatives Administrator is an entry level position responsible for processing orders and transactions originating from trading desks and…
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative and manage a broad remit in a busy office environment.
- Dublin City University is widely recognised as a dynamic and…
- Overall phone coverage, facilitating messages to office personnel.
- Sound experience working as an administrator in a business environment.
- At Wriggle, our mission is to enhance teaching and learning with technology and supporting all educators on their journey towards digital transformation.
- Successful candidates will gain a thorough knowledge of the workings of a life office by working in a dynamic environment handling queries and requests relating…
€22,000 - €26,000 a year
- As our office administrator you will be a key member of our client services team and will support our Office Manager in organising and administering over 400…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.