Office Administrator jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- The Personal Administrator will provide support to their functions by conducting general.
- Administrator is required to support senior management and their teams…
- The main duties and responsibilities of the Office Administrator – ICT Dept., which may be adjusted due to the changing nature of the ICT function, includes the…
- Primary duties include office management, assisting with reports, project deliverables, phone coverage, maintenance and upgrades of office equipment, electronic…
€26,000 a year
- Abrivia Recruitment Specialists have an excellent opportunity for an Office Administrator with a leading global insurance company.
- The job holder will be responsible for the day to day efficient operation and management of the Regional Office and line management of Regional Office staff,…
- Assisting in the development of Office Quality, Environmental and Sustainability policies.
- To assist in providing and efficient and effective administration to…
- Ensuring invoices and dockets are correct prior to going to Head Office;
- Procurement of site materials and reporting to Head Office for the accounts related…
€25,000 a year
- On behalf of a leading Equine Company, FRS Recruitment is inviting applications for the role Office Administrator.
- The experience you have includes.
- Full knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
- Based in our office at Dublin airport working on site with our client Aer Lingus.
- On a 6 -9 month FTC.
- Experience in similar office environment role.
- Responsible for the effective management of the office, inclusive manning the phone, managing petty cash,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.