Office Administrator jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- The prime purpose of the role is to support the core work of Regional and Area Presidents, and through them our Conferences and Members on the ground.
- Full knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
- Based in our office at Dublin airport working on site with our client Aer Lingus.
- We’re in good companies.
€33,000 - €35,000 a year
- Head Office Administrator -Procurement Dept South Dublin 35k.
- Are you looking for a career move to join a Dynamic and rapidly expanding company based in South…
BDP - Building Design Partnership
- Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover).
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Administrator/ Co-ordinator to join our team.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, organised and highly professional administrator.
- Administrative Assistant – Part Time Role.
- Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built…
- We have recently expanded our Hospitality Department, introducing brands such as Café Sol, Neon and Baxter & Greene to the group.
- This crucial role sits within the Working capital management function and interacts very closely with the wider finance team About the role Daily posting and…
- We are seeking to expand our capabilities and expertise in this area, and are looking to recruit a Recovery & Reorganisation administrator.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Dublin office for a Transaction Corporate Administrator.
- We are looking for someone to become a key part of a well…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.