Office Administrator jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements & liaising with internal travel office and develop detailed itineraries.
- Good with clients i.e. professional.
- Microsoft office skills (Excel, word, powerpoint).
- Willis Towers Watson’s Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose…
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors,…
- Are you a proactive, organised and professional People & Culture Administrator?
- If so we may have the perfect role for you in our Dublin Office.
- You will also have relevant computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook etc and have built up a sound knowledge of a Pensions Administration…
Priority Construction Ltd
- Priority Construction is looking for an Office Assistant/Administrator to assist with :
- Successful candidate will be trained in on the office admin processes.
- Prepare Statutory fillings to the Companies Registration Office for various cases;
- We are seeking to expand our capabilities and expertise in this area, and are…
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will need to be fully proficient on Microsoft office.
- Administrator | Dublin West 12 | €12.50 per hour.
- You will find yourself in a well known manufacturing…
North Dublin, County Dublin
€25,000 - €35,000 a year
- Administrator / Receptionist | Dublin North | €25000.00 - €30000.00.
- You will also be proficient in Microsoft office and have excellent typing skills.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, organised and highly professional administrator.
- Proven mastery of Microsoft Office applications including…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.