Operations Analyst jobs
You refined by:
- **Closing Date: 15th of November***.
- This role has a shift-based schedule covering 365 days of the year***.
- The Fraud Team consists of several sub teams based…
- Do you have 2-3 years IT/ HRIS operations support experience with a working knowledge of HR applications and processes?
Mediolanum International Funds Limited (MIFL)
- The successful candidate will have responsibility for a wide range of trade support and straight through processing duties as well as being responsible for the…
- Work with respective Contract Manager to recognize when client questions/comments require input and review by Legal and/or operations/senior management or with…
- Additional responsibilities can include operation & oversight of reconciliation technology to deliver Investment Manager positions & profit & loss…
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, bank loan operations, valuation or finance.
- Operations Analyst, Funds Analyst, Bank loan operations, Alternative lender,…
- Complete a rolling audit programme of sites to verify and validate compliant operations in so far as customs activities are concerned, eg AEO and, post-Brexit,…
- Our client, a market leading Irish fintech company, is currently seeking to hire an Operations Analyst to join their expanding team.
- Ensure systems and changes are smoothly transitioned into operation including, supporting documentation and required user training.
- Whats in it for you ?
- We are the people behind Ireland’s national electricity grid.
- We make sure that every home, business, school, hospital, factory and farm has power - when and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.