Operations Analyst jobs
You refined by:
- Analysts joining us in Operations need to bring a new perspective;
- Our responsibilities include supporting operations in Treasury & Trade Solutions;
- You're the brains behind our work.
- You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom;
- And Citi wants to help you get there.
- Data Science, Operations Management, Statistics, Engineering, Analytics, Business and Finance or other related field.
- 2+ years’ business analyst experience.
- We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join the Live Events, Analysis and Process (LEAP) team in Web Summit…
- We currently have an open role for a Finance Operations Analyst in our Finance team in Dublin.
- In this role you will be will be part of a worldwide centralised…
Gavin de Becker & Associates
- Security Analysts interact daily with clients and have connectivity with onsite Intelligence Analysts and the guard force.
Sungard Availability Services
- The Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility is to provide support in the deployment, operation and management of the Sungard AS Customer in its centres.
- Experience in sales operations or business operations function.
- The Sales Operations Analyst provides sales with guidance on how to execute complex deal…
- Project experience in business analysis of processes, metrics, workflows, and operations.
- We are an analytics & policy-driven operations team that thinks…
- Back to job search results.
- Apply Now for this job >.
- One of the world’s leading financial institutions, we have 57 million customers ranging from individuals…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.