Part Time jobs
- This is a part time role, working mornings between 8am-2pm.
- A full clean Irish driving license is required for this role.
Link Personnel Services
South Dublin, County Dublin
€40,000 a year
- Our client, a large law firm, based in Dublin 2 require a PART-TIME Assistant Accountant to join their team.
- This role will require a commitment of 25 hours per…
- But you’ll need to be a natural when it comes to customer care – articulate, good with people and always happy to help.
- *NEW STORE OPENING FEBRUARY 2020**.
- On offer are VERY flexible hours to work around you, and we are open to both full and part time applications.
- Full store refurbishment 6 months ago.
- You will be part of a hardworking and driven team and your involvement will be a key driving force that will be visible to customers and colleagues alike.
- A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for Castlerea Prison In-Reach Team, Roscommon from which current and future permanent and specified purpose…
- A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for Cork University Hospital from which current and future, permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full…
- Location: South/ South West Hospital Group There are currently two vacancies available at Cork University Hospital: • One permanent whole-time vacancy at the…
€28,000 - €35,000 a year
- Your new company, located in the South of Dublin, are seeking a Payroll candidate for a part time position within their busy, close knit team.
- Are you looking for a qualified accountant seeking a part time position in Cork?
- An ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA qualification.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.