Part Time jobs
Executive Edge Recruitment
South Dublin, County Dublin
€35,000 a year
- This is a permanent part time role.
- Risk assessment reports on new account customers, analyse reports and determine credit wordiness/terms.
- A panel may be created from this campaign for Naas General Hospital from which current and future, permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full time or…
- Are you looking for a qualified accountant seeking a part time position in Cork?
- An ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA qualification.
€11 an hour
- These roles are specifically to cover weekend / evening shifts and would someone with this availability and some previous supervisory experience in a retail or…
- Have three years relevant post qualification experience.
- Manage/ provide an initial assessment service to relevant/ all care groups and to develop referral…
- Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and…
- Hold a level 8 qualification in Civil/Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Ecology or Town/Land-Use Planning.
- Coordinate and mentor junior staff.
- One specified purpose contract (12months), whole-time post available in the Newbridge Health Centre - Satellite clinics in Maynooth, Athy & Tallaght A panel may…
Ballymore Eustace, County Kildare
€15 an hour
- Have at least 2 QQI Level 5 qualification modules; Care Skills and Care of the Older Person or equivalent and be working towards full QQI Level 5 qualification.
€35,000 a year
- With a great work atmosphere and a great team culture this role would be ideal for anyone looking for a part-time city based job in their career.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.