Part Time jobs
Link Personnel Services
South Dublin, County Dublin
€85,000 a year
- This is a unique opportunity to secure that ‘Work/Life Balance’ as the firm can offer either a full time or part time position.
€12 - €15 an hour
- Have at least 2 QQI Level 5 qualification modules; Care Skills and Care of the Older Person or equivalent and be working towards full QQI Level 5 qualification.
€45,000 a year
- You will receive a defined pension contribution, healthcare is also provided.
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy…
- A Tax qualification would also be an advantage.
- This role can be full or part time position.
- This role can be filled on a full or part time basis.
- Completed applications should be forwarded to: Post: Lindsay O’ Connor , HR Department, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda, Co. Louth E-mail: Lindsay…
- While a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail make up experience is preferred, we welcome applicants with amateur level experience who are able to…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Accounts Assistant - part-time- Dublin.
- Your new role will involve the processing of all invoices, maintain a record for audit purposes, tender for costs…
- Application Details: This is a rolling recruitment campaign meaning there is no set closing date.
- Location: Saolta University Health Care Group It is proposed…
- Location: Limerick A supplementary panel may be created for Group Director of HR, UL Hospital Group from which permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full…
- Job Title: 19SNMHSECH - Staff Nurse Mental Health (Rolling Campaign for South East) - Amended.
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.