Part Time jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Flexible hours and no office dress code.
- This position will be 20 hours per week and may require you to be available for afternoon meetings with our Head Office…
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will…
€6 - €21 an hour
- Use a prepaid Buymie credit card so no cash involved.
- Work with Buymie part-time or full time at whatever times/days suit you.
- APPLY ONLY ON THE LINK ABOVE *.
€12 an hour
- Pick up and collect customers and vehicles.
- Work Life Balance - Part-time or Full-time positions available.
- Part time hours are from 08:00am.
- You will be part of a hardworking and driven team and your involvement will be a key driving force that will be visible to customers and colleagues alike.
- This role is available in both full-time and part-time capacity.
- Working as part of a team for daily deliverables;
- Willingness to learn new skills and systems;
- All we ask is that you’re efficient, approachable and great in a team – a skilled Administrator who’s flexible and understands the changing needs of the store.
- As part of the selection process, you will be invited to complete a short online interview to help us get to know you.
- Claudie Pierlot in our Brown Thomas Dublin store are currently looking for a part time fully flexible Sales assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Frontier Economics Limited
- Economics. We do accept applications from undergraduates however, you will be required to study a Masters part-time whilst working.
- What you need to do next.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.