Part Time jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
- Orientação, apoio e mediação durante e após a sua preparação e registro,.
- A residência de idosos está empenhada em proteger e promover o bem-estar das pessoas…
Age & Opportunity
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Contract: Two year specified purpose contract initially.
- Reporting to: CEO Direct report: Communications Assistant (part-time).
- The role will report to the CEO.
Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, County Dublin
- We are looking for an ambitious Optometrist looking to make a difference and be part of this fantastic team at Specsavers Liffey Valley, which means being part…
- TMI, founded in 2001, is an international labor provider for hospitals, mental-health care institutions, clinics, out- of-hours GP surgeries and nursing homes.
Ratoath, County Meath
- Stack's Pharmacy are recruiting a part-time Support Pharmacist to join our team working within Ratoath 2 days a week based on the candidates preferences.
- Job Details: Locum or permanent, full time or part time, ideal candidate will have some experience, be confident and able to work as part of a team, good client…
- Job Details: Full time or part time, locum or permanent, ideal candidate will have some experience, be confident and able to work as part of a team, good client…
- Hold a level 8 qualification in Civil/Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Ecology or Town/Land-Use Planning.
- Coordinate and mentor junior staff.
- Degree qualified in civil engineering (level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications or equivalent professional qualification in engineering);
€12 - €16 an hour
- Applicants must supply suitable work and character references and be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting application form.
- €12 – €16 per Hour.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.