Part Time jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of trading.
- It's big scale stuff.
€15 - €20 an hour
- Office Administrator - 4-20 Hours per week.
- The working hours will vary depending on workload from 4-20 hours each week.
- Time Administrator to join the team.
- While a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail make up experience is preferred, we welcome applicants with amateur level experience who are able to…
North Dublin, County Dublin
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Role: Part-time Administrative Assistant.
- Manage the office Stationery, place orders to meet the needs of the business.
- 6 Month Contract: potential for perm.
- At counter, you will be providing personalised lessons aligned to the brand philosophy of teaching the customer simple “How To’s” in order to become her own…
- This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a Global Organisation where no two days are the same.
- Completing reference and vetting checks.
- Proactively provide accurate information and guidance for the customer to help them make informed decisions about their financial future and gain trust in our…
- If you have the necessary skills please "Apply Now".
- Keep records of Council members up to date both online and on spreadsheet.
- Manage 2 key annual events.
- At a minimum, you must meet the bank's education requirements of Leaving Certificate, Honours degree or full QFA qualification.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€12 an hour
- Our client in Cherrywood Dublin 18 are looking for a part time receptionist to work from 1pm to 6pm Monday to Friday, on a temporary basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.