Part Time jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of trading.
- It's big scale stuff.
- All posts are subject to satisfactory references, medical and Garda vetting.
- Relevant qualification in Office Administration.
- What does this role entail?
€12 an hour
- We are looking for paid volunteers both part-time and full time roles available.
- Help care for the most vulnerable members of society in your local community.
- Keep the shop floor and back areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Help to ensure products and services are available for customers at all times.
- You will be responsible for driving retail sales on your counter and working as a team to hit counter targets.
- We share ideas, care and support each other.
- APA or CIP qualification in insurance is essential.
- Accredited APA or CIP Insurance qualification essential.
- Administration – Accurately and efficiently handle…
€10.10 an hour
- We need some temporary to support our role as an essential retailer.
- As a Retail Assistant you will work as part of a team and will be involved in merchandising…
€10.10 an hour
- As a Retail Assistant you will work as part of a team and will be involved in merchandising, till operations and stock management across our Frozen, Chilled and…
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Educational support through e-learning, classroom based courses…
- Our people have a passion for serving up 100% guest satisfaction, and love to truly connect with everyone.
- Promotes additional sales by taking opportunities to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.