Part Time jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
€13 an hour
- Working in a busy production environment.
- Labelling and sealing of the products.
- Preparation for dispatch and pallet work.
- Good spoken and written English.
Listons Food Store
- Now hiring at 25/26 Lower Camden Street, Dublin 2.
- IPASS qualified an advantage (or currently studying/considering an IPASS qualification).
- This a part time, permanent position, with flexibility around working…
- Part-time for 7,5 hours/week in Dublin City and surrounding areas.
- A full and valid driving licence with a car is essential.
- Must have the right to work in ROI.
- Must have minimum of Accredited Product Advisor (APA) qualification.
- The following key activities form a core part of your role;
Executive Edge Recruitment
North Dublin, County Dublin
- A third level QQI qualification level 6 or above.
- A relevant Data Protection qualification (CIPT, CDPO, CIPP etc.) is desirable.
- O Liaising with and providing technical information, advice and guidance on PV matters to HPRA and other regulatory colleagues, pharmaceutical companies,…
Clondalkin, County Dublin
- By passing on feedback and taking action, you’ll be part of improving our care, even more.
- We’re so proud of the standards we have, and we want to look after…
- Location: Kildare West Wicklow/ Dublin South West A panel will be created for this region which will supplement existing panels and consider all requirements…
- Claudie Pierlot in our Brown Thomas Dublin store are currently looking for a part time fully flexible Sales assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.