Part Time jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e…
- We expect that you will be enrolled in participating in weekly fitness activities in and out of the store with the store team.
- Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs.
- You will be responsible for driving retail sales on your counter and working as a team to hit counter targets.
- We share ideas, care and support each other.
- As a seasonal sales associate, your responsibilities, shifts, and employment period will be based on the needs of the business.
- Ensure compliance with Gartner corporate policy regarding document administration, including any non-standard items, such as legal term changes, non-standard…
- Keep the shop floor and back areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Help to ensure products and services are available for customers at all times.
- The objective of the post is to assist in the daily care and organisation of the RCSI Heritage Collections comprising archives & special collections with a…
- As our Hygiene Heroes, you must genuinely care to create a home from home for our guests and as heart and soul of the house, you stand out to make the hotel…
- This role is available in both full-time and part-time capacity.
- Working as part of a team for daily deliverables;
- Willingness to learn new skills and systems;
Purcell O' Leary
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Accounts technician / Part-qualified preferred.
- Accounts Receivable function – managing cash receipts / lodgements, sorting sales orders, delivery dockets and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.