Part Time jobs
- Inspiring the Customer: Our teams are passionate about creating an authentic and unique experience for all our customers.
- Every one of us can make a difference.
- You will learn from a fantastic team teaching you how an international NGO works and help to develop your communication skills.
- If so, we need you!
- If you would like to join our team, application forms and relevant qualifications and particulars for the above positions are available on www.tipperarycoco.ie…
- Flexible hours and no office dress code.
- This position will be 20 hours per week and may require you to be available for afternoon meetings with our Head Office…
€12 - €15 an hour
- Have at least 2 QQI Level 5 qualification modules; Care Skills and Care of the Older Person or equivalent and be working towards full QQI Level 5 qualification.
- Previous retail, hospitality or customer service experience along with an excellent understanding of premium fashion industry.
- P/T - 16 hrs per week.
- No day will be the same, you could be advising on what product is best suited to our customer’s needs, arranging finance or dealing with measurements to looking…
- Prepare the customer’s meal with care and respect – give your customers gold standard food and drink every time.
- Provide friendly, fast and accurate service.
- A woman needs directions to her meeting room… and can you help her set up the projector and take an order for drinks?
- Join us in one of our Regus centre teams.
Ennis, County Clare
- Part time administration assistant wanted for 2 days a week for busy construction office in Ennis area.
- Can be flexible with days/hrs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.