Part Time Accounts jobs
You refined by:
€12 an hour
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract, part-time.
- Once training finishes you will move to our part-time model of 20 hours per week.
- What do we need from you?
Purcell O' Leary
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Assisting Group FC on production of monthly management accounts pack.
- Minimum 4 year’s general accounts experience in AP and AR.
- They have some of the best and most reputable clients in the FMCG Sector and due to continued growth are looking for a part time Account Executive/ Accounts…
€35,000 a year
- A part-time Accounts Assistant is required for a 20 hour per week contract within a well-known Charity in Dublin South.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€15 an hour
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Temporary Accounts Receivable Job based in Cork City on a Part time basis for 25 hours a week.
Droichead an Chláirín, County Galway
- To undertake such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Director of Nursing.
- Monitoring absenteeism and time management.
€9.80 an hour
- 20 days holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement (part time is pro-rata).
- As a customer agent, you’ll be working for Infosys Ltd on behalf of EE taking calls from…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Ensure all accounts are filed and available for auditor at audit time.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- The role includes but is not limited to:
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Help to ensure products and services are available for customers at all times.
- Contract: Part Time (20.00 - 25.00).
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Accounts Assistant - part-time- Dublin.
- Based in Dublin, a Part Qualified Accountant/Accounts Assistant vacancy has arisen for a Not for Profit organisation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.