Payroll Manager jobs
- Job Title: HBS08316 - Grade VII Payroll Manager - Amended.
- Contract Type: Specified Purpose Wholetime.
- Closing date: 16/12/2019 12:00.
- What will my salary be?
- Ownership the payroll process with minimal supervision.
- Reconciling each payroll on a periodic basis.
- Excellent knowledge of payroll processes and reporting.
- Delivering multiple payrolls, raising the bar for the payroll team and setting the team up for success.
- Ability to develop a payroll function which is scalable …
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the payroll specialist will work within the busy payroll department assisting with the processing of weekly and monthly…
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience EMEA payroll processing and statutory payroll regulations;
- Reporting directly to the Global Payroll manager, this role will…
- Manage a team of payroll specialists.
- The WW payroll team administers all payroll activities in over a dozen countries primarily through the coordination of…
- Responsibility for management of full payroll teams portfolio.
- Manage and motivate a diverse team of payroll professionals.
- Support, guide and coach team members with their client and payroll issues.
- Responsible for maintaining review process and the review and sign off of payrolls.
Shannon, County Clare
- Review preliminary payroll calculations from Payroll Vendor and advise of changes, provision of final approval for each payroll.
- Experience with SAP HR desired.
- Workdays Payroll solution allows organisations to manage payroll globally, while processing it locally where it’s required and allows companies to use real-time…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.