- Review preliminary payroll calculations from Payroll Vendor and advise of changes, provision of final approval for each payroll.
- EMEA Payroll Manager (REQ-844).
- Other payroll related tasks where required.
- Maintain payroll records/ reporting in a timely manner.
- Processing weekly & monthly payrolls with strict adherence…
- Processing expenses claims through the payroll.
- Fenero offer more than your typical payroll bureau or in-house payroll experience – which makes it an excellent…
- Provision of regular payroll updates across EMEA region.
- The Mazars Payroll department is looking for a confident experienced candidate interested in working in…
- Manages the International Assignee process across all payrolls.
- Drives and standardises process improvements across all payrolls.
- 1-3 years’ payroll experience.
- In this role you will be part of an expanding payroll team and will be responsible for end to end payroll processing and customer…
€35,000 a year
- Permanent Payroll specialist job based in East Cork, monthly Payroll for 250+ employees.
- A leading, indigenous Information & Communications Technology (ICT)…
- Experience in working in outsourced payroll internationally.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll for 7,000 + employees across 19+ countries.
- Experience of large volume and/or multiple payrolls.
- Maintenance and review of any existing payroll processes, finding opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain accurate payroll records and employee files, including manual check log and reconciliation of payroll account.
- 2-3 years experience minimum.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.