- Experience in working in outsourced payroll internationally.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll for 7,000 + employees across 19+ countries.
- As the Payroll Specialist you will be working within a large team of experienced payroll professionals where you will be responsible for the handling routine,…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Payroll Specialist, €30,000-€35,000, South/West Dublin, Engineering Industry.
- Your new company are an Irish Engineering company who are located in South West…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Prepare employee and payroll tax payments.
- Month end payroll activities-preparing journals, accruals and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Produce regular reports on payroll.
- Run weekly payroll for 300+ employees.
- 2+ years’ experience in weekly payroll.
- Assist with year-end duties.
- Workdays Payroll solution allows organisations to manage payroll globally, while processing it locally where it’s required and allows companies to use real-time…
- In your new role as Payroll Specialist (EMEA) you will be responsible for the payroll implementation across various jurisdictions for multi-national companies,…
- Join our team and experience Workday!
- It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing.
- But we like to have a good time, too.
- Staff training on payroll systems.
- Carry out payroll reconciliations using Excel.
- The Mazars Payroll department is looking for a confident experienced candidate…
- Review preliminary payroll calculations from Vendor and communicate changes, provision of final approval for each payroll.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.