Penneys jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- We are growing our Corporate Communications team in Dublin, so we have an opportunity for an experienced Corporate Communications Officer to join the team.
- Sourcing On-Boarding Coordinator - Maternity Cover - Fixed Term Contract.
- The role involves the fast and efficient induction and on-boarding of new Suppliers…
- As a Compliance Specialist you will work with relevant functional teams across the Primark global business.
- This role is based in our beautiful Head Office in…
- The Technical, Functional and Business Process expert for Workday, this role is responsible for ensuring that the application configuration and business…
- The role of the Travel Administrator is to work closely with the Head of Travel to deliver an excellent experience to all of our colleagues who are travelling…
- To work collaboratively with specific client groups and stakeholders across the business to drive business performance through championing communication.
- As a key member of the Primark Internal Audit team, perform financial, operational and regulatory audits for Primark.
- The role requires limited travel.
- Operations Manager - Cleaning and Consumables.
- To ensure the Cleaning companies, or other service providers deemed applicable to the role, servicing the stores…
- An exciting brand new role, where you will be responsible for developing innovative solutions to ensure sustainable packaging options.
- It’s an exciting time to join us as an Assistant Merchandiser on Primark’s global Buying and Merchandising team.
- Life as an Assistant Merchandiser.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.