Penneys jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
- The role involves the management and delivery of the Primark Materials Sustainability Strategy.
- Reports to: Reports to Head of Product Sustainability.
- Do you have at vast designing experience and a proven track record of design within the retail fashion sector covering Accessories?
- What we’re looking for.
- The Primark Finance Team is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst.
- This is an outstanding and unique career opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic…
- As a Compliance Specialist you will work with relevant functional teams across the Primark global business.
- This role is based in our beautiful Head Office in…
- Do you have 2-3 years IT/ HRIS operations support experience with a working knowledge of HR applications and processes?
- The role involves the monitoring, analysis, reporting, communication and follow-up on Supplier Performance and Conformance.
- The Resourcing BP has overall responsibility for all internal and external recruitment to support a functional area i.e. CF or BMDQ.
- People and Culture Business Partner (Dublin).
- Are you a strategic thinking People and Culture Business Partner?
- Do you have 5 plus years HR experience?
- An exciting brand new role, where you will be responsible for developing innovative solutions to ensure sustainable packaging options.
- Reports to: Head of Product Compliance.
- Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional in the Retail sector?
- So, now is a great time to get on board.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.