Penneys jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Do you have 2-3 years IT/ HRIS operations support experience with a working knowledge of HR applications and processes?
- As a Compliance Specialist you will work with relevant functional teams across the Primark global business.
- This role is based in our beautiful Head Office in…
- The role involves strategically evaluating and developing sourcing routes for existing and new product categories, territories and suppliers.
- Reports to: Head of Product Compliance.
- Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional in the Retail sector?
- So, now is a great time to get on board.
- As a key member of the Primark Internal Audit team, perform financial, operational and regulatory audits for Primark.
- The role requires limited travel.
- The role involves attracting, developing and integrating new suppliers and production units for new and existing product categories in new and existing sourcing…
- People & Culture Colleague Experience Advisor.
- This role report to our People & Culture Business Partner.
- The People & Culture mission is to create an amazing…
- Head of Sourcing Key Lines.
- Responsible for the Key Line Procurement Process and the evolution of the process by enhanced use of E-Auction and engagement with…
- We are growing our Legal Team and have opportunities for experienced in house solicitors to join the team.
- You will provide commercially focused and pragmatic…
- Purpose of role: To ensure compliance to Primark's QA & Product Compliance Standards.
- To manage Primark accreditation programs e.g CFI.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.