Penneys jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
- As a key member of the Primark Internal Audit team, perform financial, operational and regulatory audits for Primark.
- The role requires limited travel.
- Compliance Project Manager– Legal Compliance, Primark.
- As a Project Manager you will work with relevant functional teams across the Primark global business.
- The Paid Social Media officer is responsible for the design and execution of paid media strategies on social networks.
- IT Service Delivery Manager – Brand.
- There’s never been a better time to join our ICT Operations team supporting the delivery of a quality IT service to our…
- To manage all aspects of EHS Systems by ensuring that the business has the appropriate support tools for managing aspects of the Environmental Health and Safety…
- Customs Compliance and Audit Manager.
- The Customs Audit Analyst is responsible for the audit of global import and export customs compliance of customs data in…
- The Fashion Communications Administrator is a key member of the Global Fashion Communications PR team.
- Based in Primark HQ in Dublin and working closely across…
- Do you have 2-3 years IT/ HRIS operations support experience with a working knowledge of HR applications and processes?
- As a Trainee Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of Indirect Tax & Statistical returns and other indirect tax compliance within the Primark…
- It’s an exciting time to join us as an Assistant Merchandiser on Primark’s global Buying and Merchandising team.
- Life as an Assistant Merchandiser.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.