Penneys jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
- The role involves the management and delivery of the Primark Materials Sustainability Strategy.
- Reports to: Reports to Head of Product Sustainability.
- We are growing our Legal Team and have opportunities for experienced in house solicitors to join the team.
- You will provide commercially focused and pragmatic…
- Junior Designer – Kids – Boys Wear.
- Are you an inspirational thinker that can adhere to strict deadlines?
- Do you have strong garment commodity knowledge that…
- The role involves the monitoring, coordination, analysis and reporting of Supplier Capacity.
- Reports to: Supplier Planning & Analytics Manager.
- IT Service Delivery Manager – Brand.
- There’s never been a better time to join our ICT Operations team supporting the delivery of a quality IT service to our…
- To ensure compliance to Primark's QA & Compliance Standards.
- To work alongside QA, Service providers, suppliers and key stakeholders to establish and maintain…
- Do you have at least a years' experience working in a QA/product Tech role?
- We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our team as an Assistant…
- Head of Sourcing Key Lines.
- Responsible for the Key Line Procurement Process and the evolution of the process by enhanced use of E-Auction and engagement with…
- The role involves the monitoring, analysis, reporting, communication and follow-up on Supplier Performance and Conformance.
- The role involves the Procurement and Management of Primark Product Packaging, Labelling and Hangers from a Sustainability and Compliance Perspective.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.