Penneys jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- To provide support for Purchase Order creation to Buying teams.
- Accurately enter and process purchase orders in a timely manner.
- The Group Pensions Manager with have responsibility for leading the international pension agenda for Primark.
- Provide technical expert advice as necessary.
- Adored by fashion fans and value seekers alike Primark is widely established as the destination store for keeping up with the latest looks without breaking the…
- Head of Procurement - Store Development & FM Business Partnering.
- Procurement play a key role in enabling Primark to deliver “Amazing Fashion at Amazing Prices”…
- Procurement play a key role in enabling Primark to deliver “Amazing Fashion at Amazing Prices” whilst supporting a significant store expansion programme and…
- Are you passionate, innovative and hardworking?
- Do you have a creative flair and a love for all things fashion related?
- What we’re looking for:
- We are growing our Corporate Communications team in Dublin, so we have an opportunity for an experienced Corporate Communications Officer to join the team.
- Role: Regional Inbound Co-ordinator.
- Purpose of role: Co-ordinating port/airport to depot freight operations within a defined destination region.
- Are you a driven team player with over 5 years’ experience in IT audit, assurance or IT security?
- And a commercial, value-adding mind-set?
- Procurement Business Partner – Supply Chain.
- Procurement play a key role in enabling Primark to deliver “Amazing Fashion at Amazing Prices” whilst supporting a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.