Penneys jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- To work collaboratively with specific client groups and stakeholders across the business to drive business performance through championing communication.
- Are you a driven team player with over 5 years’ experience in IT audit, assurance or IT security?
- And a commercial, value-adding mind-set?
- Primark, People & Organisational Development Lead.
- This is a new role for Primark within our People and Culture fuction.
- Primark People & Culture Business Partner (Junior).
- Our People & Culture mission in is to create an amazing experience for our colleagues.
- Procurement play a key role in enabling Primark to deliver “Amazing Fashion at Amazing Prices” whilst supporting a significant store expansion programme and…
- Do you have experience in the product technologist space?
- If so we have a great opportunity to join a fantastic team covering our Accessories department.
- Procurement Business Partner – Supply Chain.
- Procurement play a key role in enabling Primark to deliver “Amazing Fashion at Amazing Prices” whilst supporting a…
- People & Culture Colleague Experience Advisor.
- This role report to our People & Culture Business Partner.
- The People & Culture mission is to create an amazing…
- The role involves the monitoring, coordination, analysis and reporting of Supplier Capacity.
- Reports to: Supplier Planning & Analytics Manager.
- Support the business by advising on all aspects of VAT Advisory.
- Proactively advising the business on all indirect tax issues, liaising with external advisors…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.