Penneys jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Are you passionate, innovative and hardworking?
- Do you have a creative flair and a love for all things fashion related?
- What we’re looking for:
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- To provide support for Purchase Order creation to Buying teams.
- Accurately enter and process purchase orders in a timely manner.
- As our P&C Administrator you will provide administration support to the People & Culture Administration Function responsible for the Head Office functions…
- Role: Administrative Assistant – Strategy and Transformation.
- Purpose of Role: Provide administration support to Director of Strategy and Senior Executives of…
- To support the Primark Corporate PR team by contributing to key areas of responsibility including the new stores opening programme, the Reputation programme,…
- Role: Regional Inbound Co-ordinator.
- Purpose of role: Co-ordinating port/airport to depot freight operations within a defined destination region.
- Are you an experienced Childrenswear garment technologist?
- This could be the perfect role for you!
- To ensure product developed and supplied to Primark complies…
- To ensure product developed and supplied to Primark complies with Quality Assurance Standards.
- To work alongside buying teams, suppliers and key stakeholders to…
- It’s an exciting time to join us as an Assistant Merchandiser on Primark’s global Buying and Merchandising team.
- Life as an Assistant Merchandiser.
- As a Trainee Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of Indirect Tax & Statistical returns and other indirect tax compliance within the Primark…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.