Penneys jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Internal Communications Digital Channels Coordinator.
- To support the Primark Internal Communications teams by maintaining, developing and championing our…
- Trainee Designer – Kids (Girls wear).
- Are you passionate, innovative and hardworking?
- Do you have a creative flair and a love for all things fashion related?
- To work collaboratively with specific client groups and stakeholders across the business to drive business performance through championing communication.
- To ensure product developed and supplied to Primark complies with Quality Assurance Standards.
- To work alongside buying teams, suppliers and key stakeholders to…
- Responsible for the Coordination, Organisation and Execution of the Key Line Procurement Process.
- Reports to: Reporting into the Key Line Process Manager.
- Are you an Accounting student with a passion for retail?
- We’re on the hunt for an ambitious Trainee Accountant to join our growing business.
- Are you an experienced Childrenswear garment technologist?
- This could be the perfect role for you!
- To ensure product developed and supplied to Primark complies…
- The role involves the coordination and support for the Procurement and Management of Primark Product Packaging, Labelling and Hangers from a Sustainability and…
- Adored by fashion fans and value seekers alike Primark is widely established as the destination store for keeping up with the latest looks without breaking the…
- The role involves the monitoring, coordination, analysis and reporting of Supplier Capacity.
- Reports to: Supplier Planning & Analytics Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.