Penneys jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
- The role involves the monitoring, analysis, reporting, communication and follow-up on Supplier Performance and Conformance.
- Legal Services Assistant - 6month FTC.
- Responsible for assistance to the Legal team across various topics and areas as assigned.
- Purpose of role: Reporting into the Head of Transformation (HOT) in the Primark Transformation Office (PTO) the Project Manager will manage, plan and deliver…
- IT Service Delivery Manager – Brand.
- There’s never been a better time to join our ICT Operations team supporting the delivery of a quality IT service to our…
- People and Culture Business Partner (Dublin).
- Are you a strategic thinking People and Culture Business Partner?
- Do you have 5 plus years HR experience?
- Do you have 2-3 years IT/ HRIS operations support experience with a working knowledge of HR applications and processes?
- We are growing our Legal Team and have opportunities for experienced in house solicitors to join the team.
- You will provide commercially focused and pragmatic…
- The role involves attracting, developing and integrating new suppliers and production units for new and existing product categories in new and existing sourcing…
- Purpose of role: To ensure compliance to Primark's QA & Product Compliance Standards.
- To manage Primark accreditation programs e.g CFI.
- Do you have experience in the product technologist space?
- If so we have a great opportunity to join a fantastic team covering our Accessories department.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.