Penneys jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Head of Sourcing Key Lines.
- Responsible for the Key Line Procurement Process and the evolution of the process by enhanced use of E-Auction and engagement with…
- The role involves strategically evaluating and developing sourcing routes for existing and new product categories, territories and suppliers.
- Do you have 2-3 years IT/ HRIS operations support experience with a working knowledge of HR applications and processes?
- The Primark Finance Team is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst.
- This is an outstanding and unique career opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic…
- Do you have experience in the product technologist space?
- If so we have a great opportunity to join a fantastic team covering our Accessories department.
- People and Culture Business Partner (Dublin).
- Are you a strategic thinking People and Culture Business Partner?
- Do you have 5 plus years HR experience?
- Management and Financial Reporting for 12 Countries in the Group.
- Financial Accounting in 12 countries and growing.
- Involvement in Cost Centre Reporting.
- We are growing our Legal Team and have opportunities for experienced in house solicitors to join the team.
- You will provide commercially focused and pragmatic…
- Reports to: Head of Product Compliance.
- Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional in the Retail sector?
- So, now is a great time to get on board.
- Purpose of role: To ensure compliance to Primark's QA & Product Compliance Standards.
- To manage Primark accreditation programs e.g CFI.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.