Penneys jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- As a key member of the Primark Internal Audit team, perform financial, operational and regulatory audits for Primark.
- The role requires limited travel.
- Legal Services Assistant - 6month FTC.
- Responsible for assistance to the Legal team across various topics and areas as assigned.
- Do you have experience in the product technologist space?
- If so we have a great opportunity to join a fantastic team covering our Accessories department.
- The role involves strategically evaluating and developing sourcing routes for existing and new product categories, territories and suppliers.
Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, County Dublin
- Sales and Commercial Focus – Maximising sales, opportunities and performance.
- Drive and monitor sales in your department ensuring that all targets are met.
- Head of Sourcing Key Lines.
- Responsible for the Key Line Procurement Process and the evolution of the process by enhanced use of E-Auction and engagement with…
- Reports to: Head of Product Compliance.
- Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional in the Retail sector?
- So, now is a great time to get on board.
- Purpose of role: To ensure compliance to Primark's QA & Product Compliance Standards.
- To manage Primark accreditation programs e.g CFI.
- This is an exciting role for Primark and for an experienced Retail Project Manager who might be looking to join a fast paced and innovative retail environment.
- Purpose of role: Reporting into the Head of Transformation (HOT) in the Primark Transformation Office (PTO) the Project Manager will manage, plan and deliver…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.