Process Operator jobs
- Ensuring application and process actions are effective.
- To operate machines in accordance with SSoW processes in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of…
- Provide suggestions of continuous line / process improvements.
- Monitor area, product and process to ensure any issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Good technical knowledge of process equipment.
- Coordinate work – Take part in the local annual, intermediate and weekly planning and scheduling and review…
- Ability to drive process improvements.
- SAP or ERP process design experience.
- Take an active role in the design and implementation of end-to-end system processes…
- Support key EU MDR work streams (e.g. economic operators, technical files, quality systems).
- Manage the process for provision of certificates of free sale for…
- The scope of the Medical Device Regulation has changed, and it now specifies obligations and responsibilities for all economic operators including manufacturers…
- Assisting with planning and tracking of production batches through the full manufacturing process.
- As a Manufacturing Operator, you will be responsible for…
- To assemble/pack sensitive medical equipment for dispatch and process the appropriate paperwork.
- PRODUCTION OPERATOR (6-Months contract).
- This is a manufacturing position at a new manufacturing facility located in Castlebar, Ireland, Meissner Filtration.
- Adjusts machine settings according to SOPs.
- Monitor all process controls points on a continuous basis.
- Escalate any process or quality issue that cannot be adequately addressed by changes within normal…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.