Process Technician jobs
- We are currently looking for a R&D Lab Technician to join our team in Little Island contract up to 12 months.
- At PepsiCo, innovation takes centre stage.
- Support process development and optimization, equipment and process troubleshooting.
- Experience in a process engineering environment, working with equipment and…
- Proven experience in implementing process improvements including building / implementing computer aided tooling and fixture design.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with process operators.
- We are currently looking for a Lab Analyst to join our Quality team in Little…
- Become familiar with all process and utility equipment.
- I chose the No 1.
- Great Place to Work in Ireland 2020.
- Our work helps people live better lives.
David Kennedy Recruitment
- Ability to lead others, responsibility may include indirect supervision of process technicians.
- Develop new processes, assess and document new and existing…
- Responsibilities also include root cause analysis of equipment and process problems, and implementing effective solutions, including preventive and/or…
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control.
- Troubleshooting of process specific equipment.
- Reporting plant or machinery breakdowns to maintenance technicians and adherence to all safety and administrative requirements.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Ensure all work is carried out adhering to project timelines and required processes.
- Excellent company are now looking for an Assembly Technician to join their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.