- Knowledge of construction contracts as well as understanding of construction procurement planning and procurement processes & policy functioning.
- Being responsible and accountable for the procurement for the West facility in Dublin, including supplier selection, ordering, follow-up and process control,…
- You'll develop new procurement approaches and solve complex business problems.
- Experience in procurement, supplier management and/or sourcing at a large global…
Ornua Co-operative Limited
- Liaise and co-ordinate with subsidiaries to facilitate effective procurement strategies.
- To operate a comprehensive procurement policy in relation to all non…
- Knowledge of contracts as well as understanding of operational manufacturing procurement planning and procurement processes & policy functioning.
- Knowledge of the functioning of construction contracts as well as understanding of construction procurement planning and procurement processes & policy…
- Mercury Engineering is a multi-disciplined services provider for the Construction Industry with over 40 years’ experience.
- Who will I Communicate With?
- 1 year of relevant work experience in a procurement organization.
- Experience as purchaser, buyer, or other operational role within a procurement organization.
- Innovate within the procurement space, improving tools or processes to better support the Procurement Lifecycle.
- Highly proficient in MS Office and Visio.
- Supporting the Director of Procurement on procurement related projects, initiatives and reporting.
- As well as delivering a wide range of potentially large and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.