- We are looking for someone who is passionate about public consultation on large scale projects.
- We deliver innovative communications, public consultation and…
- This is an ideal opportunity for a driven individual looking to break into the world of communications and public affairs.
- Prior experience working in a team.
Portarlington, County Laois
€12 an hour
- Dealing with the public over the phone and via emails.
- Our Company: An Irish owned company, Aver International has been providing security screening services…
National Disability Authority
- Our functions include to undertake and commission research, developing and collaborating on the development of relevant statistics; assisting in the development…
€10.10 an hour
- Your working hours are Mondays and Fridays from 10:00am to 2:45pm and will include working public / bank holidays on a rota basis.
- Here are just a few:
€36,000 a year
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector is desirable.
- Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Case…
- The successful Office Architect will be involved in pre-sales, architecture and implementation of cloud-based solutions to some of Ireland’s most well-known…
- One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, we are at the cutting edge of business trends – including Artificial Intelligence - and we’re a market leader…
- This person will be plan, develop, implement and coordinate wellness activities for the site developing and delivering programs to drive value and employee…
Transparency International Secretariat
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Knowledge of Irish public affairs and institutions.
- Experience of public speaking and/or media relations.
- They have helped inform public debate and influenced…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.