You refined by:
- Have a solid purchasing experience of min 3 to 5 years, preferably within a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Sourcing of new / alternative products.
- At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health.
- For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and…
€25 an hour
- These include but are not limited to:
- Experience in desired area of the business.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
- On-site gym and canteen.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Organize and supervise other office activities.
€24,000 - €29,000 a year
- Our client a busy retail store currently has an office based administrator job available in their purchasing department.
- Ordering stock from various suppliers.
Children's Health Foundation
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Liaise and co-ordinate with external suppliers on fundraising projects, media purchasing and other communications, PR and marketing activities.
- Identify slow moving items to avoid over purchasing.
- Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Store Person and be part of the most recognised name in the…
- Determines material requirements and coordinates the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering.
- Maintain integrity of master data and purchasing planning parameters in order to minimize material liability and to balance the cost of procurement with…
- The primary function of this role is to provide Quality Engineering support to Production, Quality Control, Purchasing, Facilities, IT, Regulatory, Analytical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.